|RSF (Bugzilla 65471) code contributed [message #567256]
||Mon, 18 July 2005 13:55
| Martin Oberhuber
Registered: July 2009
I have attached the Remote Systems Framework (RSF) source code, which |
was contributed by Montavista under the EPL, to the corresponding
The entry now holds both the Powerpoint slides from the EclipseCon
presentation and the actual code. Note:
* As of now, the RSF does not contain any useful service except
for a dummy remote file system implementation. Yet, the code is
good for presenting concepts and extension points.
* The RSF runs on Eclipse-3.0.2.
* To test it:
* Window > Show View > Other > Remote System > Remote Navigator
* New Remote System; Some name; No Properties; No Comm.Interfaces
* Select the new System in the tree and choose Properties
- Add a Comm.Interface named "eth0" of type "ip"
- Select it and enter the IP address
- Press Apply, switch to the "Services" Tab and ensure
the Dummy Remote FS service is enabled
- Refresh the Remote Navigator
I consider the RSF as a good reference for future discussions regarding
DSDP-TM, particularly regarding the planned structure of extension points.
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02384 seconds