Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Buckminster » Cannot open launch config (junit run)
Cannot open launch config (junit run) [message #549918] Wed, 28 July 2010 13:06 Go to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Messages: 5339
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,
In my Texo eclipse.org build I get a 'cannot open launch config' for a junit test run through Buckminster. I am not sure
why this happens (the launch config file is really there):
https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/emft-texo-nightly/ws/bu ild/test/gen-workspace/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgen erator.test/HudsonModelGeneratorTest.launch

What can be all the reasons that the file can't be found?
(see the stacktrace and ant snippet below also)

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Cannot open launch config from
org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch
[java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.runtime.BuckminsterException.fromMes sage(BuckminsterException.java:57)
[java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.runtime.BuckminsterException.fromMes sage(BuckminsterException.java:53)
[java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.commands.Launch.internalRun(Lau nch.java:189)
[java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.junit.JUnitCommand.internalRun(JUnit Command.java:86)
[java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.commands.WorkspaceCommand.run(W orkspaceCommand.java:91)
[java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.AbstractCommand.basicRun(Abs tractCommand.java:194)
[java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.run(Headless.java:3 17)
[java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.run(Headless.java:1 36)
[java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.start(Headless.java :156)
[java] at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
[java] at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
[java] at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
[java] at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:369)
[java] at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:179)
[java] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[java] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:45)
[java] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:37)
[java] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:599)
[java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java: 619)
[java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)
[java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)
[java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1383)
[java] Cannot open launch config from org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch

This is the part of the ant task calling this launch config:
<buckminster command="junit" workspace="${genWorkspacePath}">
<cmdargs>
<arg value="-l" />
<arg value=" org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch " />
<arg value="-o" />
<arg value="${testResultsPath}/generate-results-texo-modelgenerator.xml " />
<arg value="--stdout" />
<arg value="${testResultsPath}/gen-stdout.txt" />
<arg value="--stderr" />
<arg value="${testResultsPath}/gen-stderr.txt" />
<arg value="--flatXML"/>
</cmdargs>
</buckminster>


--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@springsite.com - mtaal@elver.org
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: Cannot open launch config (junit run) [message #550599 is a reply to message #549918] Sat, 31 July 2010 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Demelt is currently offline Achim DemeltFriend
Messages: 160
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Martin,

This is a strange error indeed. I can't say for sure what causes this error.
Here's the relevant code in Buckminster:

IResource launchFile =
ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot().findMember(launchNa me);
if (launchFile == null || launchFile.getType() != IResource.FILE ||
!launchFile.exists())
throw
BuckminsterException.fromMessage(NLS.bind(Messages.Launch_Ca nnot_open_launch_config,
launchName));

All of these conditions seem unlikely in your case. One thing I can think of
is that the workspace is somehow not up-to-date.

Can you execute the build locally? Does the error occur there, too? If so,
you can then open the workspace in your IDE and try to locate the launch
file there.

HTH,
Achim

Martin Taal wrote:

> Hi,
> In my Texo eclipse.org build I get a 'cannot open launch config' for a
> junit test run through Buckminster. I am not sure why this happens (the
> launch config file is really there):
> https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/emft-texo-nightly/ws/bu ild/test/gen-
workspace/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/H udsonModelGeneratorTest.launch
>
> What can be all the reasons that the file can't be found?
> (see the stacktrace and ant snippet below also)
>
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Cannot open launch config from
> org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch
> at
>
[org.eclipse.buckminster.runtime.BuckminsterException.fromMe ssage(BuckminsterException.java:57)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.buckminster.runtime.BuckminsterException.fromMe ssage(BuckminsterException.java:53)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.buckminster.core.commands.Launch.internalRun(La unch.java:189)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.buckminster.junit.JUnitCommand.internalRun(JUni tCommand.java:86)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.buckminster.core.commands.WorkspaceCommand.run( WorkspaceCommand.java:91)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.AbstractCommand.basicRun(Ab stractCommand.java:194)
> at
> [org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.run(Headless.java: 317)
> at
> [org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.run(Headless.java: 136)
> at
> [org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.start(Headless.jav a:156)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclip seAppHandle.java:196)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLaunche r.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLaunche r.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(Eclipse Starter.java:369)
> at
>
[org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(Eclipse Starter.java:179)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> [Method)
> at
>
[sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcc essorImpl.java:45)
> at
>
[sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingM ethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:599)
> at
> [org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java :619)
> [java] at
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)
> [java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)
> [java] at
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1383)
> [java] Cannot open launch config from
>
[org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerat orTest.launch
>
> This is the part of the ant task calling this launch config:
> <buckminster command="junit" workspace="${genWorkspacePath}">
> <cmdargs>
> <arg value="-l" />
> <arg
>
value=" org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch "
> /> <arg value="-o" /> <arg
> value="${testResultsPath}/generate-results-texo-modelgenerator.xml " />
> <arg value="--stdout" /> <arg value="${testResultsPath}/gen-stdout.txt" />
> <arg value="--stderr" />
> <arg value="${testResultsPath}/gen-stderr.txt" />
> <arg value="--flatXML"/>
> </cmdargs>
> </buckminster>
>
>
Re: Cannot open launch config (junit run) [message #550607 is a reply to message #550599] Sat, 31 July 2010 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas HallgrenFriend
Messages: 3229
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Martin,

I agree with Achim. Since the file is physically present, the only
option I can think of is that the workspace isn't up-to-date and needs a
refresh.

One way to ensure a refresh is to issue a buckminster build on the
workspace. It stars with a full workspace refresh.

How is the workspace populated?

- thomas


On 07/31/2010 09:06 AM, Achim Demelt wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> This is a strange error indeed. I can't say for sure what causes this error.
> Here's the relevant code in Buckminster:
>
> IResource launchFile =
> ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot().findMember(launchNa me);
> if (launchFile == null || launchFile.getType() != IResource.FILE ||
> !launchFile.exists())
> throw
> BuckminsterException.fromMessage(NLS.bind(Messages.Launch_Ca nnot_open_launch_config,
> launchName));
>
> All of these conditions seem unlikely in your case. One thing I can think of
> is that the workspace is somehow not up-to-date.
>
> Can you execute the build locally? Does the error occur there, too? If so,
> you can then open the workspace in your IDE and try to locate the launch
> file there.
>
> HTH,
> Achim
>
> Martin Taal wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> In my Texo eclipse.org build I get a 'cannot open launch config' for a
>> junit test run through Buckminster. I am not sure why this happens (the
>> launch config file is really there):
>> https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/emft-texo-nightly/ws/bu ild/test/gen-
> workspace/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/H udsonModelGeneratorTest.launch
>>
>> What can be all the reasons that the file can't be found?
>> (see the stacktrace and ant snippet below also)
>>
>> org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Cannot open launch config from
>> org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.buckminster.runtime.BuckminsterException.fromMe ssage(BuckminsterException.java:57)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.buckminster.runtime.BuckminsterException.fromMe ssage(BuckminsterException.java:53)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.buckminster.core.commands.Launch.internalRun(La unch.java:189)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.buckminster.junit.JUnitCommand.internalRun(JUni tCommand.java:86)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.buckminster.core.commands.WorkspaceCommand.run( WorkspaceCommand.java:91)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.AbstractCommand.basicRun(Ab stractCommand.java:194)
>> at
>> [org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.run(Headless.java: 317)
>> at
>> [org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.run(Headless.java: 136)
>> at
>> [org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.start(Headless.jav a:156)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclip seAppHandle.java:196)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLaunche r.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLaunche r.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(Eclipse Starter.java:369)
>> at
>>
> [org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(Eclipse Starter.java:179)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> [Method)
>> at
>>
> [sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcc essorImpl.java:45)
>> at
>>
> [sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingM ethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:599)
>> at
>> [org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java :619)
>> [java] at
> org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)
>> [java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)
>> [java] at
> org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1383)
>> [java] Cannot open launch config from
>>
> [org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerat orTest.launch
>>
>> This is the part of the ant task calling this launch config:
>> <buckminster command="junit" workspace="${genWorkspacePath}">
>> <cmdargs>
>> <arg value="-l" />
>> <arg
>>
> value=" org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch "
>> /> <arg value="-o" /> <arg
>> value="${testResultsPath}/generate-results-texo-modelgenerator.xml " />
>> <arg value="--stdout" /> <arg value="${testResultsPath}/gen-stdout.txt" />
>> <arg value="--stderr" />
>> <arg value="${testResultsPath}/gen-stderr.txt" />
>> <arg value="--flatXML"/>
>> </cmdargs>
>> </buckminster>
>>
>>
>
Re: Cannot open launch config (junit run) [message #552652 is a reply to message #550607] Fri, 13 August 2010 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Messages: 1340
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi all,

I've been struggling with exactly the same issue for the last couple of days. See responses below.

Thomas Hallgren wrote on Sat, 31 July 2010 05:13

One way to ensure a refresh is to issue a buckminster build on the
workspace. It stars with a full workspace refresh.



I'm doing:

setpref targetPlatformPath="/Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace//buildroot/target.platform"

import -Declipse.download="http://download.eclipse.org"  "/Volumes/Resources/Developer/repos/eclipse/releng/org.eclipse.amp.releng/releng/amp-platform.mspec"

import "/Volumes/Resources/Developer/repos/eclipse/releng/org.eclipse.amp.releng/releng/amp.cquery"

build

perform --properties "/Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace//buildroot/build.properties" "org.eclipse.amp.build#build"

junit -l 'features/org.eclipse.amp.build/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.test.launch' --flatXML -o '/Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace/amp.test.results/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.tests.xml' --stderr '/Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace/logs/junit.err.log' --stdout '/Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace/logs/junit.out.log'


and I get:

junit '-l' 'features/org.eclipse.amp.build/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.test.launch' '--flatXML' '-o' '/Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace/amp.test.results/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.tests.xml' '--stderr' '/Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace/logs/junit.err.log' '--stdout' '/Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace/logs/junit.out.log'
Doing full workspace refresh
Waiting for jobs to end
Cannot open launch config from features/org.eclipse.amp.build/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.test.launch
Archiving artifacts
Finished: FAILURE


ls /Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace/features/ org.eclipse.amp.build/ shows that the file is there.

Quote:

How is the workspace populated?



As above. I've tried wiping it out to ensure a clean build.

This fails on my local hudson and on the eclipse build hudson. One thing, when I try Buckminster "Invoke Action" on the build project I get:

_Error duing action perform_

"CSpec org.junit.bundle$4.8.1(blahblah) has no action, gorup, or local artifact named product.configuration.exports"
Re: Cannot open launch config (junit run) [message #552673 is a reply to message #552652] Fri, 13 August 2010 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas HallgrenFriend
Messages: 3229
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Miles,

> ls /Users/milesparker/.hudson/jobs/amp-site/workspace/features/
> org.eclipse.amp.build/ shows that the file is there.
>
The launcher will use the Eclipse Resource name and not the filename when it locates the launch file. So instead of using

'features/org.eclipse.amp.build/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.t est.launch'

you should probably use:

'org.eclipse.amp.build/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.test.launc h'

or even perhaps:

'org.eclipse.amp.build-feature/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.te st.launch'

It all depends on what name the feature project has in the workspace.


> Quote:
>> How is the workspace populated?
>
>
> As above. I've tried wiping it out to ensure a clean build.
>
> This fails on my local hudson and on the eclipse build hudson. One
> thing, when I try Buckminster "Invoke Action" on the build project I get:
>
> _Error duing action perform_
>
> "CSpec org.junit.bundle$4.8.1(blahblah) has no action, gorup, or local
> artifact named product.configuration.exports"

Is it possible for me to set up this build? A bugzilla with some instructions on how to reproduce the problem would be
great.

- thomas
Re: Cannot open launch config (junit run) [message #552846 is a reply to message #552673] Fri, 13 August 2010 18:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Messages: 1340
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Thomas Hallgren wrote on Fri, 13 August 2010 02:58


'org.eclipse.amp.build/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.test.launc h'

or even perhaps:

'org.eclipse.amp.build-feature/org.eclipse.amf.acore.edit.te st.launch'

It all depends on what name the feature project has in the workspace.



Tried that -- actually tired about every thing I could think of except for that last. The build feature doesn't actually end with -feature in this case. I don't imagine that that could be a problem could it?

Still, I could see where it could be an issue with rmaps, god knows I've had enough of those. But the build feature get's discovered just fine in the imports and builds.

Quote:
Is it possible for me to set up this build? A bugzilla with some instructions on how to reproduce the problem would be
great.


I was holding off because I always think first that it is something I've screwed up, but here ya go:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=322682

I'm not sure if the local error is not a problem with my workspace. There are a number of errors when I rebuild buckminster.

BTW, refresh meta-data takes a very long time -- is there a way to get the error messages to refresh without refreshing the whole workspace?
Re: Cannot open launch config (junit run) [message #552885 is a reply to message #552846] Sat, 14 August 2010 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Messages: 1340
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
As I note on bug, I've resolved this. All of the names were correct, except in the .project file where it was o.e.amp.build.feature. Aich!! indeed.

As a note, materializing into a new IDE workspace as Thomas suggested was a really instructive process. I wish I'd thought to try that sooner. I had assumed that the workspace would look just like my Hudson workspace, but oddly it doesn't..
Re: Cannot open launch config (junit run) [message #558767 is a reply to message #549918] Tue, 14 September 2010 11:18 Go to previous message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Messages: 5339
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,
An old thread, but I forgot to link to a solution for it. For everyone's reference, this bugzilla describes the same
problem and different causes/solutions:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=324878

gr. Martin

On 07/28/2010 03:06 PM, Martin Taal wrote:
> Hi,
> In my Texo eclipse.org build I get a 'cannot open launch config' for a
> junit test run through Buckminster. I am not sure why this happens (the
> launch config file is really there):
> https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/emft-texo-nightly/ws/bu ild/test/gen-workspace/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgen erator.test/HudsonModelGeneratorTest.launch
>
>
> What can be all the reasons that the file can't be found?
> (see the stacktrace and ant snippet below also)
>
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Cannot open launch config from
> org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.runtime.BuckminsterException.fromMes sage(BuckminsterException.java:57)
>
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.runtime.BuckminsterException.fromMes sage(BuckminsterException.java:53)
>
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.commands.Launch.internalRun(Lau nch.java:189)
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.junit.JUnitCommand.internalRun(JUnit Command.java:86)
>
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.commands.WorkspaceCommand.run(W orkspaceCommand.java:91)
>
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.AbstractCommand.basicRun(Abs tractCommand.java:194)
>
> [java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.run(Headless.java:3 17)
> [java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.run(Headless.java:1 36)
> [java] at org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.Headless.start(Headless.java :156)
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:196)
>
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
>
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
>
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:369)
>
> [java] at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:179)
>
> [java] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> [java] at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:45)
>
> [java] at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:37)
>
> [java] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:599)
> [java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java: 619)
> [java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)
> [java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)
> [java] at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1383)
> [java] Cannot open launch config from
> org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch
>
> This is the part of the ant task calling this launch config:
> <buckminster command="junit" workspace="${genWorkspacePath}">
> <cmdargs>
> <arg value="-l" />
> <arg
> value=" org.eclipse.emf.texo.modelgenerator.test/HudsonModelGenerato rTest.launch "
> />
> <arg value="-o" />
> <arg value="${testResultsPath}/generate-results-texo-modelgenerator.xml " />
> <arg value="--stdout" />
> <arg value="${testResultsPath}/gen-stdout.txt" />
> <arg value="--stderr" />
> <arg value="${testResultsPath}/gen-stderr.txt" />
> <arg value="--flatXML"/>
> </cmdargs>
> </buckminster>
>
>


--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@springsite.com - mtaal@elver.org
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Previous Topic:Think about multiple p2 repositories
Next Topic:"{fs:action.requirements} not found" and other problems
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Nov 22 21:42:40 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02817 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software