Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » params of Mwe2Launcher?
params of Mwe2Launcher? [message #549569] Tue, 27 July 2010 05:04 Go to next message
Cong Kinh NGUYEN is currently offline Cong Kinh NGUYEN
Hi everybody,

I'm using xtext 1.0.0, and trying to use command line to execute the module 'generator'. Could you tell me how to give parameters to the class org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher?

Because I see the code of Mwe2Launcher, but I don't understand how to give parameters about moduleName?

Thanks in advance,
Kinh

Re: params of Mwe2Launcher? [message #549575 is a reply to message #549569] Tue, 27 July 2010 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not only moduleName, but also 'options'? Because it seems to me that moduleName is org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.mwe2.Module?

Kinh

Cong Kinh NGUYEN wrote on Tue, 27 July 2010 05:04
Hi everybody,

I'm using xtext 1.0.0, and trying to use command line to execute the module 'generator'. Could you tell me how to give parameters to the class org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher?

Because I see the code of Mwe2Launcher, but I don't understand how to give parameters about moduleName?

Thanks in advance,
Kinh

Re: params of Mwe2Launcher? [message #549636 is a reply to message #549569] Tue, 27 July 2010 08:34 Go to previous message
I understood my problem. In fact, I use Maven to invoke Mwe2Launcher, but I don't define the java.class.path for this class. So, finally, I only add an environment variable 'java.class.path' as following:

<plugin>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.1</version>
<configuration><mainClass>org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher </mainClass>
<arguments>
<argument>${basedir}/workflow/CosmosDslGenerator.mwe2</argument >
</arguments>
<systemProperties>
<systemProperty>
<key>java.class.path</key>
<value>${basedir}</value>
</systemProperty>
</systemProperties>
</configuration>
</plugin>

Thank you anyway,
Kinh
Previous Topic:Help with Creating New DSL
Next Topic:two levels of the generated package ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 31 11:53:02 EDT 2014