|Eclipse Plug-in Developer Contract [message #548075]
||Tue, 20 July 2010 15:20
| Dru Welburn
Registered: July 2010
The big key is eclipse plug-in development skills.|
2+ year contract
NEED SENIOR LEVEL EXPERTS WITH DEEP UNDERSTANDING AND EXPERIENCE - Walk on Water Types!
Team is building IDE for X10. X10 is a type-safe, modern, parallel, distributed object-oriented language intended to be very easily accessible to Java(TM) programmers. It is targeted to future low-end and high-end systems with nodes that are built out of multi-core SMP chips with non-uniform memory hierarchies, and interconnected in scalable cluster configurations.
* eclipse plug-in development - this is the critical requirement - development of plug-ins, not just using them
* building an IDE for a programming language (some aspect of it most likely)
* familiar with parser/generator technologies (abstract syntax trees)
* understand data type information represented by compiler front end (i.e. type of expression is an INT)
* compiler represents types internally - good grounding in compiler technology & frameworks
* experience with static program analysis: type inference; pointer analysis...
real experience and understanding of SWT & JFACE frameworks
need real software engineering experience using bugzilla/ JiRA, how to use eclipse in a team environment, CVS or subversion, how to plan for testing...
people who were major contributors to Java, Scala, C, C++ may be ideal
dru at ivmost dot com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02059 seconds