Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Looking for Eclipse RCP/Java contract position
Looking for Eclipse RCP/Java contract position [message #540077] Mon, 14 June 2010 19:20
Suganya Devi is currently offline Suganya DeviFriend
I'm looking for Eclipse RCP/Java/Plugin development related contract positions. My email id is suganyadevi.selvaraj at

I have,
- total of 6 yrs of Java/J2EE experience
- 3+ yrs of Eclipse RCP/plug-in development experience
- 3 yrs of Java Swing experience

I'm available for relocation (in US). Please contact my email id to discuss further

• Over 6 years of total experience in Software Development Life Cycle process which includes requirement gathering and analysis, design, development, unit testing and system integration of Client/Server and web based n-tier architecture systems
• Expertise in Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP), OSGI, SWT, JFace, OSGI and GEF
• Expertise in Eclipse update manager and P2 (Provisioning Platform)
• Expertise in Core Java, Java Swing toolkit based GUI architecture and development using Servlets, EJB
• Expertise in XML technologies like DOM, SAX and JAXB
• Worked on Application Servers like JBoss(3.2.3) and Tomcat(4/5/6)
• Hands on experience in integrating Google Maps to Eclipse RCP application
• Worked GUI and Web testing tools like Squish Froglogic
• Worked on NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) to create application installers and uninstallers
• Good knowledge in ANT(1.7.0) and Log4j
• Have done trade study on various Designer tools and plug-ins: SWT, Swing and GWT Designer, Jigloo and Eclipse' Visual Editor
• Basic understanding of Workflow and Business Process Management systems JBPM, XFlow and OSWorkflow
• Worked in Oracle(8i/9i) and HSQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader
• Expertise on various IDE's like Eclipse(3.5 and 3.6)
• Worked on various Control Management tools like WINCVS and VSS.
• Expertise in fine tuning the PL/SQL Procedures and SQL Queries.

Java, Core Java, Java Swing, Eclipse' SWT and JFace, Eclipse' GEF and Draw2D, GWT, Eclipse RCP, OSGI, Update Manager, P2 (Provisioning Platform), Servlets, JSP, JavaScript, Ajax, Web Services, JDBC, PL/SQL, HTML, XML (DOM, SAX & JAXB), Subversion, JBoss, Tomcat 6, Weblogic 7.0, Websphere 5.x, Eclipse 3.x (latest 3.6), Oracle 9i, SQL Server and HSQL, Squish Froglogic, MSWord, MSVisio, Rational Rose, TOAD, DB Visualiser, WINCVS, CVS, Putty, PVCS.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 June 2010 14:15]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Eclipse EMF/RCP developer NEEDED for contract
Next Topic:Looking for Eclipse RCP/Java developer contract position
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Nov 29 12:44:33 GMT 2015