Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » add listener to eclise internal browser org.eclipse.ui.IWebBrowser for page load
add listener to eclise internal browser org.eclipse.ui.IWebBrowser for page load [message #526148] Thu, 08 April 2010 23:02
deepthinker121 is currently offline deepthinker121Friend
Hi All,

I need to open an internal web browser from a custom eclipse wizard I have created - and so I am using

IWebBrowser webBrowser = browser.createBrowser
(IWorkbenchBrowserSupport.LOCATION_BAR | IWorkbenchBrowserSupport.AS_EDITOR | IWorkbenchBrowserSupport.NAVIGATION_BAR | IWorkbenchBrowserSupport.STATUS, null,"TestBrowser", "TestBrowser");

URL url = new URL("http://localhost:8080/app");

webBrowser.openURL(url);

Now the problem is - the openURL needs time to complete as it tries to load a page for a webapp and as I am not able to get the progress of the 'load page' operation of the URL - my wizard progressmonitor completes before the URL can be completely loaded . Is there any way to get the status of the page load operation - (to check if its complete or it failed) or add a listener to indicate completion of page load?

It is okay for me to use some other implementations of internal web browsers - so please suggest some other approach we cannot add a listener to IWebBrowser..

Thanks for ur help !!

Laughing

~~Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance~~
Previous Topic:Where does Cross Project Communication Occur?
Next Topic:FTP - is there still nothing viable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:21:11 GMT 2024