Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Refreshing Option Display in Tool Setting
Refreshing Option Display in Tool Setting [message #521119] Tue, 16 March 2010 10:07
Jim Adams is currently offline Jim Adams
Hi All,

I have extended CDT's Managed Build System by creating tools with options for our custom assemblers, compilers and linkers. One of the requirements I have is that some of the options for the tools are only applicable under certain conditions. When those conditions are met I display the option in the Tool Settings tab using an Applicability Calculator (IOptionApplicability). When the conditions are not met I hide the option. I also allow the user to change the conditions in which case I want to then display the option or not based on the user's settings. However, it seems the isOptionVisible method only gets called when the Tool Settings tab is first created. Is there a way to refresh the Tool Settings tab and get the options updated?

Thanks,
Jim
Previous Topic:How to implement the source's relative path or absolute unix format path in subdir.mk automatically?
Next Topic:Call hierarchy is not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 21 03:16:29 EDT 2014