Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Xtext 0.8.0 M5 generates not compilable code
Xtext 0.8.0 M5 generates not compilable code [message #512557] Fri, 05 February 2010 08:31 Go to next message
Esteban Dugueperoux is currently offline Esteban Dugueperoux
Messages: 309
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

Previously using Xtext M4, I have decided to update my target platform
to Helios M5 with Xtext M5 but when I reexecute my MWE workflow, I have
a compilation error. Indeed, "lastConsumedDatatypeToken = current;" is
generated in my InternalDSLParser but without the corresponding
lastConsumedDatatypeToken attribute.

My MWE workflow have been executed without problems and I have correclty
installed antlr plugin from itemis website.

Tested under Linux, with two grammars :
- the MyDSL example provided at Xtext project creation
- and with my grammar at
http://gforge.inria.fr/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/trunk/v1/p lugins/fr.inria.adam.calico.models.interface.edit.textual/mo dels/fr/inria/adam/calico/models/interface_/edit/textual/?ro ot=calico

Thanks and regards.
Re: Xtext 0.8.0 M5 generates not compilable code [message #512586 is a reply to message #512557] Fri, 05 February 2010 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sebastian Zarnekow is currently offline Sebastian Zarnekow
Messages: 2809
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Esteban,

please ensure that you use the current version of the feature
de.itemis.xtext.antlr. The version qualifier of the plugin is a good
indicator if the Antlr feature matches the installed Xtext version.

Hope that helps,
Sebastian
--
Need professional support for Eclipse Modeling?
Go visit: http://xtext.itemis.com


Am 05.02.10 14:31, schrieb Esteban DUGUEPEROUX:
> Hi,
>
> Previously using Xtext M4, I have decided to update my target platform
> to Helios M5 with Xtext M5 but when I reexecute my MWE workflow, I have
> a compilation error. Indeed, "lastConsumedDatatypeToken = current;" is
> generated in my InternalDSLParser but without the corresponding
> lastConsumedDatatypeToken attribute.
>
> My MWE workflow have been executed without problems and I have correclty
> installed antlr plugin from itemis website.
>
> Tested under Linux, with two grammars :
> - the MyDSL example provided at Xtext project creation
> - and with my grammar at
> http://gforge.inria.fr/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/trunk/v1/p lugins/fr.inria.adam.calico.models.interface.edit.textual/mo dels/fr/inria/adam/calico/models/interface_/edit/textual/?ro ot=calico
>
>
> Thanks and regards.
Re: Xtext 0.8.0 M5 generates not compilable code [message #512852 is a reply to message #512586] Mon, 08 February 2010 03:15 Go to previous message
Esteban Dugueperoux is currently offline Esteban Dugueperoux
Messages: 309
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

Hum I used the incorrect itemis update site. It works now with the
itemis milestone update site.

Thanks.

Sebastian Zarnekow wrote:
> Hi Esteban,
>
> please ensure that you use the current version of the feature
> de.itemis.xtext.antlr. The version qualifier of the plugin is a good
> indicator if the Antlr feature matches the installed Xtext version.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Sebastian
Previous Topic:[Xtext] How to add a quickfix for creating a referenced model which doesn't exist
Next Topic:Serialization of models and syncing with Eclipse GUI
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Aug 29 01:34:06 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01938 seconds