Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Splash Progress Bar Position and font color
Splash Progress Bar Position and font color [message #444915] Fri, 24 February 2006 05:23 Go to next message
Mark Diggory is currently offline Mark DiggoryFriend
Messages: 202
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Is there any way to control the progress bar position and font color on
the splash screen? Currently ours shows at the top of the splash and the
font color is masked because the splash is a white background.

-thanks,
Mark
Anyone else encounter this issue? (was Re: Splash Progress Bar Position and font color) [message #444934 is a reply to message #444915] Fri, 24 February 2006 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark Diggory is currently offline Mark DiggoryFriend
Messages: 202
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Anyone else encounter this issue?

Mark Diggory wrote:

> Is there any way to control the progress bar position and font color
> on the splash screen? Currently ours shows at the top of the splash
> and the font color is masked because the splash is a white background.
>
> -thanks,
> Mark
Re: Anyone else encounter this issue? (was Re: Splash Progress Bar Position and font color) [message #444949 is a reply to message #444934] Sat, 25 February 2006 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJ Barnes is currently offline AJ BarnesFriend
Messages: 2
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Mark,

Is this any help?

http://borisoneclipse.blogspot.com/2005/10/howto-splash-scre en-with-progress.html

A.J.

Mark Diggory wrote:
> Anyone else encounter this issue?
>
> Mark Diggory wrote:
>
>> Is there any way to control the progress bar position and font color
>> on the splash screen? Currently ours shows at the top of the splash
>> and the font color is masked because the splash is a white background.
>>
>> -thanks,
>> Mark
Re: Anyone else encounter this issue? (was Re: Splash Progress Bar Position and font color) [message #445005 is a reply to message #444949] Sat, 25 February 2006 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark Diggory is currently offline Mark DiggoryFriend
Messages: 202
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Now thats what I'm talkin about! Thanks A.J.

A.J. Barnes wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Is this any help?
>
> http://borisoneclipse.blogspot.com/2005/10/howto-splash-scre en-with-progress.html
>
>
> A.J.
>
> Mark Diggory wrote:
>
>> Anyone else encounter this issue?
>>
>> Mark Diggory wrote:
>>
>>> Is there any way to control the progress bar position and font color
>>> on the splash screen? Currently ours shows at the top of the splash
>>> and the font color is masked because the splash is a white background.
>>>
>>> -thanks,
>>> Mark
>>
Re: Anyone else encounter this issue? (was Re: Splash Progress Bar Position and font color) [message #445165 is a reply to message #445005] Tue, 28 February 2006 15:58 Go to previous message
Boris Bokowski is currently offline Boris BokowskiFriend
Messages: 272
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
If you are bleeding edge, you could use the PDE product configuration
editor, since support for specifying these constants has been added
recently. See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=124672.

Boris

"Mark Diggory" <mdiggory@apache.org> wrote in message
news:4400C562.9040009@apache.org...
> Now thats what I'm talkin about! Thanks A.J.
>
> A.J. Barnes wrote:
>
> > Mark,
> >
> > Is this any help?
> >
> >
http://borisoneclipse.blogspot.com/2005/10/howto-splash-scre en-with-progress.html
> >
> >
> > A.J.
> >
> > Mark Diggory wrote:
> >
> >> Anyone else encounter this issue?
> >>
> >> Mark Diggory wrote:
> >>
> >>> Is there any way to control the progress bar position and font color
> >>> on the splash screen? Currently ours shows at the top of the splash
> >>> and the font color is masked because the splash is a white background.
> >>>
> >>> -thanks,
> >>> Mark
> >>
Previous Topic:FAQ?
Next Topic:[DataBinding] TestMasterDatail Example
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Dec 18 17:26:51 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.17256 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software