Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Datatype Identifier problem
Datatype Identifier problem [message #429323] Sun, 19 April 2009 17:54 Go to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: krdbrm.gmail.com

Dear Martin Taal,

I use the Teneo for mapping an ecore Modell to the Mysql Database. this
is a model for a Project and i did not create this model and i can not
change the Model. in this modell is a id as EData Type. if i try to
create an diagram and save in Database i get following Error Messeag
wich property can i use for a resolve dies Problem.
I used some EAnnotation an DataStore-Properties,Unfortunately I was not
successful.

the Error Code:
java.lang.ClassCastException: Identifier classes must be serializable.
org.efixes.Id is not serializable. org.efixes.Id
at
org.hibernate.tuple.entity.AbstractEntityTuplizer.getIdentif ier(AbstractEntityTuplizer.java:198)
at
org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.tuplizer.EMFTuplizer.getIden tifier(EMFTuplizer.java:94)
at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.getId entifier(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3591)
thank you very much for your help

best regards
Bahram
Re: Datatype Identifier problem [message #429324 is a reply to message #429323] Sun, 19 April 2009 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin Taal
Messages: 5339
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Bahram,
Can you change the id class (org.efixes.Id) and add the Serializable interface to it?

Other questions inline marked with MT>>.

gr. Martin

Bahram Kord wrote:
> Dear Martin Taal,
>
> I use the Teneo for mapping an ecore Modell to the Mysql Database. this
> is a model for a Project and i did not create this model and i can not
> change the Model. in this modell is a id as EData Type. if i try to
> create an diagram and save in Database i get following Error Messeag
> wich property can i use for a resolve dies Problem.
MT>> I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean here.
> I used some EAnnotation an DataStore-Properties,Unfortunately I was not
> successful.
MT>> What eannotation did you use?
>
> the Error Code:
> java.lang.ClassCastException: Identifier classes must be serializable.
> org.efixes.Id is not serializable. org.efixes.Id
> at
> org.hibernate.tuple.entity.AbstractEntityTuplizer.getIdentif ier(AbstractEntityTuplizer.java:198)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.tuplizer.EMFTuplizer.getIden tifier(EMFTuplizer.java:94)
>
> at
> org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.getId entifier(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3591)
>
> thank you very much for your help
>
> best regards
> Bahram


--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@springsite.com - mtaal@elver.org
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: Datatype Identifier problem [message #429347 is a reply to message #429324] Tue, 21 April 2009 07:22 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: krdbrm.gmail.com

Hallo Martin
I add the Serializable interface to the id class and
I do not get this error message.
thank you very much for your help.
best regards
Bahram
Martin Taal schrieb:
> Hi Bahram,
> Can you change the id class (org.efixes.Id) and add the Serializable
> interface to it?
>
> Other questions inline marked with MT>>.
>
> gr. Martin
>
> Bahram Kord wrote:
>> Dear Martin Taal,
>>
>> I use the Teneo for mapping an ecore Modell to the Mysql Database.
>> this is a model for a Project and i did not create this model and i
>> can not change the Model. in this modell is a id as EData Type. if i
>> try to create an diagram and save in Database i get following Error
>> Messeag wich property can i use for a resolve dies Problem.
> MT>> I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean here.
>> I used some EAnnotation an DataStore-Properties,Unfortunately I was
>> not successful.
> MT>> What eannotation did you use?
>>
>> the Error Code:
>> java.lang.ClassCastException: Identifier classes must be serializable.
>> org.efixes.Id is not serializable. org.efixes.Id
>> at
>> org.hibernate.tuple.entity.AbstractEntityTuplizer.getIdentif ier(AbstractEntityTuplizer.java:198)
>>
>> at
>> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.tuplizer.EMFTuplizer.getIden tifier(EMFTuplizer.java:94)
>>
>> at
>> org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.getId entifier(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3591)
>>
>> thank you very much for your help
>>
>> best regards
>> Bahram
>
>
Previous Topic:rdb schema to xsd/java/ecore
Next Topic:Illegal Value Exception by loading a custom model
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 24 09:35:15 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02664 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software