Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » problem with the main SWTBot update site?
problem with the main SWTBot update site? [message #28355] Tue, 17 March 2009 19:39 Go to next message
Joe Luebker is currently offline Joe LuebkerFriend
Messages: 36
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hello all,

Is there an issue with the main SWTBot update site that is referenced on
the SWTBot project summary page?
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/update-site

I have tried a few times and Eclipse keeps stating that no features are
found.

The dev build update site seems to be working correctly,
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/dev-build/upda te-site

Thanks,
Joe
Re: problem with the main SWTBot update site? [message #28924 is a reply to message #28355] Wed, 18 March 2009 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ketan Padegaonkar is currently offline Ketan PadegaonkarFriend
Messages: 873
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I'd recommend pulling from the dev-build update site, the binaries
available there have had issues reported.

-- Ketan

On 18/3/09 01:09, Joe Luebker wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is there an issue with the main SWTBot update site that is referenced on
> the SWTBot project summary page?
> http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/update-site
>
> I have tried a few times and Eclipse keeps stating that no features are
> found.
>
> The dev build update site seems to be working correctly,
> http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/dev-build/upda te-site
>
> Thanks,
> Joe
Re: problem with the main SWTBot update site? [message #29222 is a reply to message #28924] Thu, 19 March 2009 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam Van Horn is currently offline Adam Van HornFriend
Messages: 1
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
I'm also having this problem, I was trying to reinstall SWTBot and am
getting a "repository not found" error. If I try to browse the repository
in firefox it give's me a 404 error.
Re: problem with the main SWTBot update site? [message #29260 is a reply to message #29222] Thu, 19 March 2009 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ketan Padegaonkar is currently offline Ketan PadegaonkarFriend
Messages: 873
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Could you try again ? I was pushing a build there. There are two update
sites so you'll need to see which one to use based on your eclipse version.

-- Ketan

On 19/3/09 22:57, Adam Van Horn wrote:
> I'm also having this problem, I was trying to reinstall SWTBot and am
> getting a "repository not found" error. If I try to browse the
> repository in firefox it give's me a 404 error.
>
Re: problem with the main SWTBot update site? [message #29449 is a reply to message #29260] Mon, 23 March 2009 14:44 Go to previous message
Jens Kübler is currently offline Jens KüblerFriend
Messages: 16
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Ketan Padegaonkar schrieb:
> Could you try again ? I was pushing a build there. There are two update
> sites so you'll need to see which one to use based on your eclipse version.
>
> -- Ketan
>
> On 19/3/09 22:57, Adam Van Horn wrote:
>> I'm also having this problem, I was trying to reinstall SWTBot and am
>> getting a "repository not found" error. If I try to browse the
>> repository in firefox it give's me a 404 error.
>>
>
http://www.eclipse.org/swtbot/downloads.php

contains the wrong url for ganymede update site:
It is:
http://download.eclipse.org/ganymede/technology/swtbot/ganym ede/dev-build/update-site

but should be
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/ganymede/dev-b uild/update-site

Jens
Previous Topic:More shells than expected
Next Topic:SwtBot 2 and RCP apps
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Dec 21 19:39:44 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01823 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software