Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Babel » Language pack download pages has disappeared
Language pack download pages has disappeared [message #26427] Mon, 06 April 2009 15:33 Go to next message
David Kyle is currently offline David Kyle
Messages: 125
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

The update site and download URLs found on
http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php are not available or incomplete.

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_ packs/ is
missing ganymede and europa language packs.

David

--
David Kyle
Senior Java Developer
Kelman Technologies Inc.,
600, 540 - 5th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta
T2P 0M2
Canada
Email: davidk@kelman.com
Web: http://www.kelman.com
Blog: http://richclientplatform.blogspot.com
Tel: +1 403 718 7454
Fax: +1 403 263 9525
Re: Language pack download pages has disappeared [message #26498 is a reply to message #26427] Wed, 08 April 2009 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guillaume Husta is currently offline Guillaume Husta
Messages: 2
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hello,

I also noticed that there's no translations available for Europa or
Ganymede
at http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php or at
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_ packs/
The only translations (for 3.2 or 3.3) that I could found are in
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_pac ks/ (build
id=20090121054315).

Does anybody know if this service will be available again soon ?

Guillaume
Re: Language pack download pages has disappeared [message #26530 is a reply to message #26427] Mon, 13 April 2009 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Werner Keil is currently offline Werner Keil
Messages: 1083
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Looks like some translations for Subversive have also disappeared...?

Could anybody please check on that, if they have already submitted them
correctly or provided their separate bundles to Babel?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Igor Burilo" <igor.burilo@polarion.org>
Newsgroups: eclipse.technology.subversive,eclipse.simultaneous-release
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: Subversive ready for Galileo?


> Hello Werner,
>
> Subversive really was registered in Babel long ago (you can check it in
> http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/map_files.php by selecting
> technology.subversive project in projects list) but there are no
> translations for it, I already reported about it:
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=268926.
> I also marked bug relative to corresponding Simultaneous Release
> requirement as WONTFIX.
> Unfortunately I can't check why there are no translations, so if it's
> possible could you please check it?
> Thanks for taking attention to Subversive project.
>
>> See this "Must Do" for Galileo:
>>
>> - Localization The project participates in Babel, meaning it is
>> registered and available for string translation, etc. M6 Script
>>
>> ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo_Simultaneous_Release#Must_Do)
>>
>> According to the Wiki page, Subversive plans to participate, but not
>> being registered with Babel means, it may not be accepted.
>>
>> Werner
>
>
Re: Language pack download pages has disappeared [message #26553 is a reply to message #26427] Mon, 13 April 2009 15:18 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: atoulme.intalio.com

See bug 271845 for more information. Denis is working on this.

David Kyle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The update site and download URLs found on
> http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php are not available or incomplete.
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_ packs/ is
> missing ganymede and europa language packs.
>
> David
>
Re: Language pack download pages has disappeared [message #577930 is a reply to message #26427] Wed, 08 April 2009 12:41 Go to previous message
Guillaume Husta is currently offline Guillaume Husta
Messages: 2
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hello,

I also noticed that there's no translations available for Europa or
Ganymede
at http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php or at
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_ packs/
The only translations (for 3.2 or 3.3) that I could found are in
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_pac ks/ (build
id=20090121054315).

Does anybody know if this service will be available again soon ?

Guillaume
Re: Language pack download pages has disappeared [message #577955 is a reply to message #26427] Mon, 13 April 2009 10:07 Go to previous message
Werner Keil is currently offline Werner Keil
Messages: 1083
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Looks like some translations for Subversive have also disappeared...?

Could anybody please check on that, if they have already submitted them
correctly or provided their separate bundles to Babel?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Igor Burilo" <igor.burilo@polarion.org>
Newsgroups: eclipse.technology.subversive,eclipse.simultaneous-release
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: Subversive ready for Galileo?


> Hello Werner,
>
> Subversive really was registered in Babel long ago (you can check it in
> http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/map_files.php by selecting
> technology.subversive project in projects list) but there are no
> translations for it, I already reported about it:
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=268926
> I also marked bug relative to corresponding Simultaneous Release
> requirement as WONTFIX.
> Unfortunately I can't check why there are no translations, so if it's
> possible could you please check it?
> Thanks for taking attention to Subversive project.
>
>> See this "Must Do" for Galileo:
>>
>> - Localization The project participates in Babel, meaning it is
>> registered and available for string translation, etc. M6 Script
>>
>> ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo_Simultaneous_Release#Must_Do)
>>
>> According to the Wiki page, Subversive plans to participate, but not
>> being registered with Babel means, it may not be accepted.
>>
>> Werner
>
>
Re: Language pack download pages has disappeared [message #577995 is a reply to message #26427] Mon, 13 April 2009 15:18 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: atoulme.intalio.com

See bug 271845 for more information. Denis is working on this.

David Kyle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The update site and download URLs found on
> http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php are not available or incomplete.
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_ packs/ is
> missing ganymede and europa language packs.
>
> David
>
Previous Topic:Babel PTT
Next Topic:Re: Subversive ready for Galileo?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 25 21:28:57 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.06037 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software