Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Import project with existing code does not work well(import project, makefiles)
icon9.gif  Import project with existing code does not work well [message #1400751] Mon, 14 July 2014 17:07 Go to next message
Victor Escorcia is currently offline Victor EscorciaFriend
Hi guys,

I worked with eclipse cdt long time ago debugging project with existing code and it worked awesome. Recently, I tried to import a OSS project downloaded directly from github but I could not. Could you give an idea how to import this project?

In many lines of the source code, I got:

"symbol 'XXX' could not be resolved"

for instances of standard c++ libraries. I also tried to build the project and I got:

**** Incremental Build of configuration Build (GNU) for project caffe ****
make all
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

This project has already a Makefile but it uses many arguments from another file (Makefile.config). One macro used by this makefile.config fix the compiler, I have to use a non-default compiler for this project. Could it be related with my issue?

Thanks
Re: Import project with existing code does not work well [message #1524874 is a reply to message #1400751] Tue, 23 December 2014 18:23 Go to previous message
Gary Overett is currently offline Gary OverettFriend
Victor, Did you succeed in importing Caffe as an Eclipse project? I got it working in Eclipse but have several issues still remaining with the indexing etc.
Previous Topic:Equals not resolved for complex
Next Topic:Customizing makefile via environment variable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:20:04 GMT 2024