Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Problems while generating new papyrus diagram since 1.0
Problems while generating new papyrus diagram since 1.0 [message #1396393] Tue, 08 July 2014 08:37 Go to next message
Erik Schondorff is currently offline Erik SchondorffFriend
Hello Community,

i installed the new eclipse Luna inclusive the new Papyrus 1.0.

I fixed my source code in cause of some package name changes.

I also updated also the

• org.eclipse.papyrus.gmfgenextension
  • org.eclipse.papyrus.def
  • org.eclipse.papyrus.codegen

and included the org.eclipse.papyrus.domaincontextcodegen.* - plugins, so that I can generate the new diagram - plugin. But when I start the "Generate papyrus editor" - command of the *.gmfgen, I get the following error:
An internal error occurred during: "Generate Papyrus diagram" with the stack trace:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error. Bundle was not load.
at org.eclipse.gmf.codegen.util.ExtensionTemplatesProviderImpl.<init>(ExtensionTemplatesProviderImpl.java:55)
at org.eclipse.gmf.codegen.xtend.ui.handlers.CodegenEmittersWithXtend2.<init>(CodegenEmittersWithXtend2.java:29)
at org.eclipse.papyrus.codegen.PapyrusCodegenEmitters.<init>(PapyrusCodegenEmitters.java:23)
at org.eclipse.papyrus.codegen.PapyrusExecuteTemplatesOperation.createGenerator(PapyrusExecuteTemplatesOperation.java:33)
at org.eclipse.papyrus.codegen.PapyrusExecuteTemplatesOperation.createGenerator(PapyrusExecuteTemplatesOperation.java:1)
at org.eclipse.gmf.internal.codegen.popup.actions.ExecuteTemplatesOperation.run(ExecuteTemplatesOperation.java:225)
at org.eclipse.gmf.internal.codegen.popup.actions.ExecuteTemplatesOperation$1.run(ExecuteTemplatesOperation.java:122)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error occurred installing a bundle.
at org.eclipse.osgi.storage.Storage.install(Storage.java:543)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:146)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:139)
at org.eclipse.gmf.codegen.util.ExtensionTemplatesProviderImpl.loadBundle(ExtensionTemplatesProviderImpl.java:79)
at org.eclipse.gmf.codegen.util.ExtensionTemplatesProviderImpl.<init>(ExtensionTemplatesProviderImpl.java:51)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Exception in opening zip file: D:\eclipse-luna\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\1298\0\bundleFile
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.getZipFile(SecureAction.java:301)
at org.eclipse.osgi.storage.bundlefile.ZipBundleFile.basicOpen(ZipBundleFile.java:85)
at org.eclipse.osgi.storage.bundlefile.ZipBundleFile.getZipFile(ZipBundleFile.java:98)
at org.eclipse.osgi.storage.bundlefile.ZipBundleFile.open(ZipBundleFile.java:347)
at org.eclipse.osgi.storage.Storage.install(Storage.java:509)
... 11 more
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.getZipFile(SecureAction.java:288)
... 15 more

I don't know, if I forgot something to add to my project. Has somebody an idea to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Erik
Re: Problems while generating new papyrus diagram since 1.0 [message #1706754 is a reply to message #1396393] Sun, 30 August 2015 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alvis Charles is currently offline Alvis CharlesFriend
Hello, Erik !
Recently I am learning to generate Papyrus diagram myself, and I met the same problem with yours. Have you solved the problem yet ? Could you please give me some advice about this ?
Thank u
Charles
Re: Problems while generating new papyrus diagram since 1.0 [message #1707126 is a reply to message #1706754] Wed, 02 September 2015 13:12 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

Make sure that the plug-in "org.eclipse.papyrus.def" is available and opened in your workspace (as a source plug-in project)

It can be found in plugins/developer/ on the Papyrus Git repository

HTH,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:Which CSS command to hide Compartments in Use Cases?
Next Topic:papyrus diagram export
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:57:08 GMT 2024