Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Scrolling the Viewport uses the wrong IDisplayConverter
Scrolling the Viewport uses the wrong IDisplayConverter [message #1392681] Wed, 02 July 2014 17:43 Go to next message
Kim Valentine is currently offline Kim ValentineFriend
I have a NatTable containg columns using different IDisplayConverters, for dates, formatted doubles etc, All works if the Viewport is wide enough to display all columns, but if I narrow the and scroll so that the first displayed column is not the first column the wrong IDisplayConverters are being selected. It looks as though the
selection of the cell configuration is not scrolling in step. Do you have any suggestions of where to look to find the error? I am using release 1.1.0
Rgds
Kim
Re: Scrolling the Viewport uses the wrong IDisplayConverter [message #1392786 is a reply to message #1392681] Wed, 02 July 2014 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Typically this issue is related to wrong attaching of label cells. At which layer are you adding the labels and what do you use to identify the column.

In the examples application you will find several examples for that. Typically you are registering a label accumulator to the data layer of the body layer stack to identify the columns correctly.
Re: Scrolling the Viewport uses the wrong IDisplayConverter [message #1401927 is a reply to message #1392786] Wed, 16 July 2014 09:02 Go to previous message
Kim Valentine is currently offline Kim ValentineFriend
I couldn't see my error in the config, but I rewrote my code using your com.beone.java.nattable.advanced as a starting point. It now works.
Thanks, Kim
Previous Topic:comboboxcelleditor not working on the column.
Next Topic:Nattable navigation using up/down/left/right arrows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:54:27 GMT 2024