Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » Using JavaFX in Eclipse - JavaFX classes not being recognized
icon5.gif  Using JavaFX in Eclipse - JavaFX classes not being recognized [message #1385508] Sun, 08 June 2014 01:02
Judy L is currently offline Judy LFriend
I have just installed JavaFX in Eclipse using the instructions located here: http://www.eclipse.org/efxclipse/install.html

However, Eclipse is still not recognizing the JavaFX classes like application or stage.

Further digging shows that I need to open Window > Preferences > JavaFX and configure the location of your JavaFX-SDK. This is dumb, but where can I find the JavaFX-SDK if I downloaded it through "Install New Software" (see installation guide in link above).

Also, I see that in the Java Build Path (please see figure below), there is a JavaFX SDK entry but there is no jars associated with it. What should I do to link the necessary jars here? (Note, I still don't know where the location of JavaFX files are. A simple search of "JavaFX" on my computer comes up with nothing useful.

index.php/fa/18231/0/

Thank you.
Previous Topic:2 Parts shared the same model
Next Topic:re Using JavaFX in Eclipse - JavaFX classes not being recognized
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:19:00 GMT 2024