|Principal Software Engineer [message #1373382]
||Thu, 22 May 2014 06:26
| Srinivas Gattupalli
Registered: May 2014
Title: Principal Software Engineer (Product Development) |
Experience: 6-8 Years
Location: Hyderabad, Coimbatore -India
• Design and develop new features and functionality for technology solutions in Enterprise Service Bus(ESB), Business Process Management(BPM), Model based data integration
• Understand the product plan for each release; estimate the efforts, design and implement assigned responsibilities in timely manner.
• Interact with Human Computer Interface group, to understand interface design developed by them and provide regular feedback in terms of feasibility of implementation of the same.
• Work closely with development teams in US and other India locations on daily basis.
• Work hand-in-hand with Quality Assurance group during the release cycle, understand the defects reported and provide fixes.
• Port and unit test the features developed on one platform to other supported platforms.
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or Related Field.
• Very strong background in Java technologies.
• Hands on Object Oriented Design and Analysis with detailed knowledge of design patterns.
• Experience in graphical user interface development, especially for development tools using Java technologies like Swing, SWT, JFace.
• Experience with Eclipse RCP/ tooling application development is essential
• Experience or knowledge of J2EE standard, JSP, Servlets, XML/XSL, HTML, Web-Services
• Experience with cross-platform projects
• Excellent Team Player
• Proven ability of self-learn and continuously upgrade with new technologies.
• Detail and Deadline Oriented.
• Familiarity with Profiling tools for identify memory and threading errors
Send resumes to Hiring_r@accolite.com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03204 seconds