Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » MoDisco » java metamodel in MoDisco
java metamodel in MoDisco [message #1359936] Fri, 16 May 2014 15:25 Go to next message
Mahsa P is currently offline Mahsa PFriend
Hi my friends,

I work by MoDisco and create .xmi file from my java project but for doing some task on this .xmi file, I need to java metamodel used in MoDisco (http://www.eclipse.org/MoDisco/Java/0.2.incubation/java).
How can i register it in my workspace and how can know about it's fields such as ClassDeclaration, FieldDeclaration and so on?

[Updated on: Fri, 16 May 2014 20:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: java metamodel in MoDisco [message #1364574 is a reply to message #1359936] Sun, 18 May 2014 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hi,

If you have MoDisco installed, this Java metamodel is automatically registered within the Eclipse registry so that you can directly use it with the EMF-based tools and/or related standard APIs.
You can notably open it as any regular metamodel in Ecore using the Ecore Sample Reflective Editor or the MoDisco Model Browser.
In addition to this, you can find from the MoDisco reference documentation (cf. Section MoDisco Documentation -> MoDisco User Guide -> Technologies -> Java) all the detailed information about the metamodel structure and related tooling support.

Kind regards,

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: java metamodel in MoDisco [message #1386010 is a reply to message #1364574] Thu, 12 June 2014 21:34 Go to previous message
Mahsa P is currently offline Mahsa PFriend
I'm very grateful to you:)
Previous Topic:How to discover XML KDM File Programatically
Next Topic:Custom discoverer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:05:41 GMT 2024