|Re: [SOLVED] Strange behaviour of set breakpoint when using xdebug [message #1353176 is a reply to message #1353134]
||Tue, 13 May 2014 20:16
| Alan Chandler
Registered: July 2009
Alan Chandler wrote on Tue, 13 May 2014 15:53|
I am really struggling to debug an application with xdebug.
I have added a path mapping for /football, and have tried both a filesystem path (as above) or a project path /Football/app
I totally misunderstood what path mapping is about. Its remote server file path mapped to local path - not url. So when I put the url in the server path that was what the breakpoint mapping did and why my xdebug log seemed to show a url
I have removed the mapping and my breakpoints work fine now.
[Updated on: Tue, 13 May 2014 20:17]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02021 seconds