Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Web Tools Project (WTP) » Hot deploy in Ganymede
Hot deploy in Ganymede [message #231170] Mon, 11 May 2009 16:12 Go to next message
breako  is currently offline breako Friend
Messages: 57
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hi,
1.
Is is it possible to hot deploy JSP and Java classes in Ganymede when
build automatically is selected?

2.
Is it is possible to drop JSP into my project and ganymede to pick them
up? Or do I have to do something magic?

Thanks.
Re: Hot deploy in Ganymede [message #231224 is a reply to message #231170] Tue, 12 May 2009 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: wknauf_NO_._INSIDE_hg-online.de

Hi,

> Hi,
> 1.
> Is is it possible to hot deploy JSP and Java classes in Ganymede when
> build automatically is selected?

Probably depends on your target server.
But in general: in the "Servers" view, open the server configuration. There is a
group "Publishing", and it defaults to "Automatically publish when resources
change".

>
> 2.
> Is it is possible to drop JSP into my project and ganymede to pick them
> up? Or do I have to do something magic?
>

Hit "F5" or "Refresh" in the Project explorer so that eclipse sees the file (I
assume that you drop the JSP in the project directory outside of eclipse?)

Best regards

Wolfgang
Re: Hot deploy in Ganymede [message #231232 is a reply to message #231224] Tue, 12 May 2009 08:28 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: wknauf_NO_._INSIDE_hg-online.de

I see that you posted the first question in another thread "Building Working
Set" with better resonses than mine...

Wolfgang Knauf schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Hi,
>> 1.
>> Is is it possible to hot deploy JSP and Java classes in Ganymede when
>> build automatically is selected?
>
> Probably depends on your target server.
> But in general: in the "Servers" view, open the server configuration.
> There is a group "Publishing", and it defaults to "Automatically publish
> when resources change".
>
>>
>> 2.
>> Is it is possible to drop JSP into my project and ganymede to pick
>> them up? Or do I have to do something magic?
>>
>
> Hit "F5" or "Refresh" in the Project explorer so that eclipse sees the
> file (I assume that you drop the JSP in the project directory outside of
> eclipse?)
>
> Best regards
>
> Wolfgang
Previous Topic:Problem from Web browser
Next Topic:Using EclipseTest Framework for WTP
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Dec 19 04:05:45 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01715 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software