Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Not to dirty the editor when figure is collapsed/expanded(collapse expand code)
Not to dirty the editor when figure is collapsed/expanded [message #1328536] Fri, 02 May 2014 18:57 Go to next message
Che Bumagat is currently offline Che BumagatFriend
Hi,

I just like to ask if it is possible not to "dirty" the diagram editor when a figure compartment is collapsed/expanded.

I've been trying to research this over the net but I can't find a straight solution.

Appreciate your help!

Che

Re: Not to dirty the editor when figure is collapsed/expanded [message #1328545 is a reply to message #1328536] Fri, 02 May 2014 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul C. Brown is currently offline Paul C. BrownFriend
The visual appearance of the diagram is part of what is stored. You've changed the visual appearance, therefore the diagram is dirty. Same as if you moved an element in the diagram.
Re: Not to dirty the editor when figure is collapsed/expanded [message #1334338 is a reply to message #1328545] Mon, 05 May 2014 14:22 Go to previous message
Che Bumagat is currently offline Che BumagatFriend
I see. So there's now way to filter out those notation changes and not having the Editor dirty? I actually don't need the diagram file that gets created. I'm deleting it after I close the editor.

I was thinking, is there a way maybe to access the GMF CommandStack and add a listener to it so I can check which commands are being executed? Then may be I can filter out which ones I want and decide if I make the editor dirty or not?
Previous Topic:Diagram AND model partitioning with GMF
Next Topic:GMF tutorial
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:08:20 GMT 2024