Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Support of XMI or other formats in Import
Support of XMI or other formats in Import [message #1309357] Tue, 22 April 2014 16:48 Go to next message
Richard Ral is currently offline Richard RalFriend
Dear all,

Is there a way to add import support of other formats in BPMN2 modeller under defintions section? For example, I specified my own meta-model, and created a model that conform to this meta-model. Now I want to refer Structure Ref in Item Defintion to element in this new model. In order to do this, I need to add an import in the defintions, although I can only select from pre-defined format. So the question is how I can add the support of the new format in BPMN2 modeller.

Best regards, Richard.
Re: Support of XMI or other formats in Import [message #1310881 is a reply to message #1309357] Wed, 23 April 2014 13:04 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Richard,

You can implement <importDialog> from the org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.ui extension point in your plugin.xml. You need to provide a Dialog class that handles your new file formats. See the ImportUtil class for details about how to create Imports, ItemDefinitions and so on.

HTH,
Bob
Previous Topic:Disable "syntax" checking?
Next Topic:Custom Task and Append button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:53:13 GMT 2024