|Sr. QA Automation Lead / Engineer (JAVA Automation Testing a MUST!) [message #21494]
||Fri, 09 May 2008 15:49
Originally posted by: jobs.replaysolutions.com|
Replay Solutions, Inc. is searching for a Sr. level QA Lead as well as a
QA Engineer (peer) - real technical talent and intellect, interested in
making a life decision (employment) based on technology and career growth
opportunities - not just simply this job description !
Replay Solutions (www.replaysolutions.com - An Eclipse Founcation Member)
is an exciting young company developing revolutionary software technology
which is changing the way software is engineered. There are major points
in the development cycle where it is almost impossible to predict how long
it will take to "fix all the bugs ". The need for a solution was clear -
to create a suite of products based on ground-breaking Replay technology
that would help software developers get their products completed on time,
with as few bugs as possible.
Replay Solutions** is a venture funded company whose partners are Hummer
Winblad and Partech International.
Top 10 reasons to join Replay Solutions
* Break new ground with innovative technology that was previously thought
* Solve challenging engineering issues which will revolutionize the
software development process
* Work with and develop your skills in the latest Java and Windows
* Join a smart, casual, but hard-working team that focuses on working
together to solve tough problems
* Our agile processes aim to get results, facilitate company success, and
develop quality software
* Make a big impact on the company**s success with your contributions
* Career opportunities are unbounded when joining an early stage start-up
* Interact with key partners and customers whose technologies are at the
core of the high-tech industry
* Thwart the software crisis by enabling engineers to create higher
quality software in less time
* Enjoy a premiere work environment and facilities at the Pacific Shores
Center in Redwood City
You will be responsible for researching, designing, and developing the
Replay test automation framework, managing the QA lab, and writing
regression tests. Work with the latest Windows and Java technologies, and
apply QA testing techniques to support the creation of our **DVR
Functionality for Software** product lines. Collaborate with the design
teams and play a critical role in helping implement the company**s vision.
This is an opportunity for the ideal candidate to grow in their career
goals and technology aspirations.
* Experienced in QA methodologies: process, test planning, test case
development, testing techniques
* Qualified candidates should detail in the resume - experience with
establishing and realizing their ideal QA framework.
* Expertise in automation tools and techniques (commercial and open source
* Experienced in guilding automation tools, experience with automation and
testing tools like LoadRunner, Test Complete, Junit, and other industry
and opensource testing tools,
* Significant white box (programming) experience testing C++ and Java
applications (read and write)
* Competent programming in Perl, Python, or other scripting languages
* QA test lab administration (computer specification and configuration,
* Bachelor of Science in a computer/technology related curriculum
Nice to Have
* Team and technical leadership defining and deploying QA methods and
* Windows APIs, Windows NT/Vista kernel internals, Graphics and DirectX
* Windows or Xbox-360 game development familiarity
* Servlets, Containers, Application server expertise, Java EE technologies
and application development
* Thrives working in a startup environment (diverse skill set, willingness
to contribute where needed)
Register to Download "Replay Director for JAVA EE"
Replay Solutions is planning a private BETA release of its
ReplayDIRECTOR** for Java EE solution very soon, for invited audiences
only. This exciting new technology will be a change agent for how
developers, QA teams, operations teams and application support bring
highest quality to their software, quickly, easily and all the time,
across the application lifestyle.
Thanks for reading!
Please send email to email@example.com - you will receive an
auto-response with information about our vendor management system (VMS) -
please follow the instructions on how to submit your candidates!
PLEASE - DO NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY !
We look forward to your submittals.
THANK YOU !
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01955 seconds