|EclipseCon 2006 - Hold Those Dates! [message #21491]
||Tue, 19 July 2005 19:30
| Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Registered: July 2009
There are 158 days until Christmas.|
And there are 243 days until EclipseCon, so mark your calendars for
March 20-23 and plan to attend the bigger and better EclipseCon 2006.
Of course there is a website:
After you've marked your calendar and made your airline reservations,
the next thing to do is to consider submitting a presentation or two.
We've got three tracks this year:
* Developers Track - Technical information for developers,
committers, contributors, and plug-in coders.
* Users Track - How to and experience reports for Eclipse tool
and Eclipse RCP users.
* Business Track - Marketing and business development
information and experiences for members of
the Eclipse ecosystem.
Inside each track, there are a wide variety of kinds of presentations.
The complete list is available on the website:
The three main kinds of presentations are:
* Tutorial - four hours of intense interactive teaching
* Long Talk - one hour of deep technical or business information
* Short Talk - ten minute overview to pique the audiences interest
Looking forward to your presentations and attendance,
Bjorn Freeman-Benson, Organizing Chair
Tim Wagner, Program Chair
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01913 seconds