|[ECL module] Cannot determine stereotype property [message #1299139]
||Wed, 16 April 2014 19:16
| Alexander Fülleborn
Registered: April 2013
thanks for your last answer via email! I used that channel due to my problem with the Epsilon forum. Now I installed firefox and the forum works fine again .
As already said in the email, I have the problem that I am not able to perform my ECL rules correctly, as I do not know how to compare my stereotype property values. I need to have something like "value", as in the EPackage registry, one can find e.g. "nameExpression" (however, I am not sure whether this the correct one - but it does not work anyway in the ECL program, as I tried).
In the following, please find my minimal example description.
Minimal example "[ECL module] Cannot determine stereotype property"
- The version of Epsilon that you're running:
Juno Service Release 2, Build id: 20130225-0426
- Instructions for reproducing the problem:
From the project attached in this message, perform the launch file "MinimalExampleForECLProblem.ecl.launch".
Have a look at the Console output, especially on the ordered sets, as here an appropriate property value for the stereotype properties "problem" and "context" is missing.
- A minimal version of all of the artefacts needed to reproduce the problem: models, metamodels (e.g. .ecore files),
See the artefacts contained in the project.
Epsilon programs (e.g. .eol, .evl, .egl files)
- Where applicable, Eclipse launch configurations or Ant build files for your Epsilon programs.
see launch file "MinimalExampleForECLProblem.ecl.launch".
- An Eclipse project containing the minimal artefacts (and launch configurations or Ant build files).
see attached zip file
Thanks a lot in advance and kind regards, Alexander
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.04239 seconds