Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Custom xml creator with DND(Creating an image and an xml description file with all the icon(used in the image) description)
Custom xml creator with DND [message #1296753] Tue, 15 April 2014 07:09
kvk sk is currently offline kvk skFriend
Hi,
I am completely new to eclipse development. Currently there is an ide that would create a file with source codes for individual modules(that are selected at the time of new project selection wizard). Now what I need to do is that, i need to create a custom image(with basic background) and the user should be able to select each module and a picture(default image set in some directory) corresponding to the image is displayed on the skin(may be a drag and drop is easy. i dont know..). the user should now be able to move these modules to relocate them on the background image. Finally the custom image with these modules needs to be created along with an xml description( i need the xml for later stages) of all the images/icons on the created image.

I request you all to provide me suggestions on how I can do this. Please suggest me the topics/classes that I need to refer for achieving the said functionality. I'll read them and try to implement them. Thanks in advance.
Previous Topic:Platform Help, Info Center work OK, Standalone does not
Next Topic:Creating watchpoints for global variables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:45:37 GMT 2024