Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Eclipse can't resolve includes despite it finding the includes!
Eclipse can't resolve includes despite it finding the includes! [message #1296724] Tue, 15 April 2014 06:43 Go to next message
Kevin McNamara is currently offline Kevin McNamaraFriend
Hi,

I can't figure out why Eclipse is giving me "Unresolved inclusion" when I have added the proper paths in the project settings and it has even read in the included files in the "Includes" section in the Project Explorer.

I'm on Linux Mint 16 and installed eclipse today, so I have the latest.

Any ideas?

[Updated on: Tue, 15 April 2014 17:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse can't resolve includes despite it finding the includes! [message #1301504 is a reply to message #1296724] Fri, 18 April 2014 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Giving this a little bump. Any Thoughts on this?
Re: Eclipse can't resolve includes despite it finding the includes! [message #1307991 is a reply to message #1296724] Mon, 21 April 2014 22:31 Go to previous message
The issue seems to be with the fact that the included files are not in the project's directory, despite the path to the includes being set in the project settings. If I copy the files into projectDir/SOP/SOP_Node.h for example, it finds them OK. However, this is not ideal since it essentially means I have to make copies of the includes.

Any ideas?
Previous Topic:Makefile NOT working in F90
Next Topic:parallel debugging problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:13:00 GMT 2024