Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » error with starting ESB project
error with starting ESB project [message #1295586] Mon, 14 April 2014 11:52 Go to next message
Evgenia Mamaeva is currently offline Evgenia MamaevaFriend
I want to start my ESB project (following this instructions www.mastertheboss.com/jboss-soa/jboss-esb-tutorial/page-2) but I didn't see any of ESB plugins in download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/trunk/. So I install all from this site, then Jboss Developer Studio (Kernel), JBoss Tools (Kernel) and then Jboss Tools Helios (because I found ESB tools only in this pack of tools) in this sequence.
I installed Eclipse IDE for Java Developers for this. And now, when I try to start ESB project I have an error:
Problem Opening Wizard, the selected wizard could not be started
The selected wizard could not be started.
Plug-in "org.jboss.tools.esb.project.ui" was unable to instantiate class "org.jboss.tools.esb.project.ui.wizards.ESBProjectWizard". org/jboss/tools/esb/core/facet/JBossESBFacetDataModelProvider
But ESB action and ESB class are open next windows for their settings. What should I do to start my ESB project? Install something else or install tools in other sequence?
(Sorry for my English)
Re: error with starting ESB project [message #1297714 is a reply to message #1295586] Tue, 15 April 2014 21:43 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I think you'll want to get in touch with JBoss Tools' support. It doesn't sound like the ESB project type and associated tools come from Eclipse.org, so it's hard to give any direction for them.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform

[Updated on: Tue, 15 April 2014 21:44]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Warning of "invalid line number"
Next Topic:maven, OSGi and run configuration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:11:07 GMT 2024