Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » Running ATL Transformations programmatically inside Android
Running ATL Transformations programmatically inside Android [message #1291751] Fri, 11 April 2014 07:26 Go to next message
Sebastian Hubl is currently offline Sebastian HublFriend
Hey Guys,

I'm currently working on my thesis and I need to know, if it is possible, to launch an ATL transformation from a normal Android Activity. Because when I execute the EMFVMLaunchers launch method, I get no result. Can someone give me an advice, how to successfully integrate ATL into my Android App or is this not possible?

Thanks a lot to all.

Best Regards,
Sebastian
Re: Running ATL Transformations programmatically inside Android [message #1312562 is a reply to message #1291751] Thu, 24 April 2014 11:14 Go to previous message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

Sorry, haven't ever tried this. If you can load/save EMF models in Android, running ATL should also work fine. Can you verify if your models load properly on Android? Also make sure you don't have a metamodel aliasing problem, where a metamodel is loaded twice, and the model points to the "wrong" metamodel copy.

Cheers,
Dennis
Previous Topic:Example Class2Relational
Next Topic:sequence as return of a helper
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:44:45 GMT 2024