Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » NatTable 1.1 code freeze
NatTable 1.1 code freeze [message #1287179] Mon, 07 April 2014 13:50 Go to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Hi everybody,

I just pushed the last enhancement contribution to our repository. Doing this I wanted to call out the code freeze for NatTable 1.1.

There are a lot of bugfixes and enhancements that need to be verified and tested. To name just the major ones here:

1. Theme style configurations
2. GroupBy summary values
3. Split viewports
4. Cell editor references in NatTable not registry anymore
5. Enhanced search dialog
6. Several painter updates to enable theme styling
7. VerticalTextPainter update to use Transform instead of image rotation

If you haven't done already, please check the latest SNAPSHOT build of NatTable to verify everything is working correctly. If there is no negative response, we will start the release process to get 1.1 out soon.

Greez,
Dirk
Re: NatTable 1.1 code freeze [message #1288274 is a reply to message #1287179] Tue, 08 April 2014 12:23 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I forgot to mention the hover support that will be added with 1.1.

Testing that feature I noticed that there is no possibility to change the styling of hovering a selected cell. I added that with https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=432264

Also a minor issue was reported with loading states regarding column reordering and resizing. This is fixed with https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=432275

The latest SNAPSHOT contains these two additions.

Feel free to report any issues while we are in frozen state. That's what it's for to bring out a stable release instead of waiting for bug reports after the release!
Previous Topic:Problem scrolling editable cell
Next Topic:Multiple Display Converters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:28:47 GMT 2024