Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » adding documentation - which documentation?(where is the official documentation - add documentation to eclipse.)
adding documentation - which documentation? [message #1286407] Sun, 06 April 2014 17:58 Go to next message
Dimitris Papadakis is currently offline Dimitris PapadakisFriend
I am using windows builder pro a couple of weeks but I am finding very difficult to code without the java documentation ( control + space help ).

Is it possible to add the documentation to the eclipse and make the control space function to work ?

http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.wb.doc.user%2Fhtml%2Findex.html

I tried to add it by doing the following steps:

preferences > java > installed jres > selecting the default jre7 > edit > add external jar > adding all the windows builder jar files > selecting all the windows builder jar files > javadoc location > select javadoc url and last :

pasting the url : http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.wb.doc.user%2Fhtml%2Findex.html

but it doesn't work.

any ideas?

Re: adding documentation - which documentation? [message #1287228 is a reply to message #1286407] Mon, 07 April 2014 14:58 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
Have you tried installing the docs from the WindowBuilder update site?

The WB docs are delivered as a plugin (just like the docs for other Eclipse tools).
Previous Topic:How to bind Map<String, String> in tableviewer
Next Topic:WindowBuilder does not show up in Kepler
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:21:29 GMT 2024