Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » [Bug 230853] Sometime resources are disappeared from Synchronize View
[Bug 230853] Sometime resources are disappeared from Synchronize View [message #20801] Thu, 12 June 2008 06:32 Go to next message
Jörg Thönnes is currently offline Jörg ThönnesFriend
Dear Subversive users,

may I draw your attention to this Eclipse bug:

[Bug 230853] Sometime resources are disappeared from Synchronize View
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=230853
Product/Component: Platform / Team

Here an extract from the original comment, but anybody should read the complete history:

> I use subversive for quite a few months now but recently (since ~1-2 months) I noticed that the
> synchronize view does not show me all outgoing changes after I did an update via the synchronize
> perspective. This does not happen all the time but I think it happens if I do an update on the
> "project" item (the root item). Afterwards no outgoing changes in this project are listed. After
> I continue developing in the source code, sometimes the changes 'reappear'. The only reliable way
> to force a correct display of outgoing changes for me is restarting Eclipse. Oddly enough the
> files are marked as changed in other places, e.g. the package view.

The Subversive team submitted a patch for the core Eclipse Team Provider so this issue would go away
with Eclipse 3.4 due end this month.

But by accident, the severity of bug was set too low, so that it was dropped from the list for 3.4
and moved to 3.4.1 some months later. The Subversive team objected against this decision, but with
no success so far.

Therefore, I would like to ask anybody who feels that waiting some more months for this is too long
to vote (and possibly comment) on this bug.

Cheers, Jörg
Re: [Bug 230853] Sometime resources are disappeared from Synchronize View [message #686647 is a reply to message #20801] Wed, 22 June 2011 16:38 Go to previous message
Vladimir Grishchenko is currently offline Vladimir GrishchenkoFriend
Has this ever been fixed? I'm getting this problem all the time after performing an action in the sync view with Subversive 0.7.9.I20110207-1700.
Previous Topic:Commit fails: "Invalid thread access"
Next Topic:Suversive for eclipse4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:04:16 GMT 2024