Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » TFS Work Item Tracking Copy/Paste Greyed Out in OSX(TFS Work Item Tracking Copy/Paste Greyed Out in OSX)
TFS Work Item Tracking Copy/Paste Greyed Out in OSX [message #1281311] Mon, 31 March 2014 17:51 Go to next message
Travis Douma is currently offline Travis DoumaFriend
Morning

Running OSX Mavericks using the latest version of Eclipse, with the team foundation server exploring plugin, and my work item tracking set to "Work item editor", the copy paste functionality found under the Edit menu are greyed out. I've noticed if I switch to "Work item editor (legacy)", this functionality returns.

Is there a way to enable this? I've messed with every key bind I could think of. The legacy work item editor's presentation is a bit messy for me. Thanks.
Re: TFS Work Item Tracking Copy/Paste Greyed Out in OSX [message #1281394 is a reply to message #1281311] Mon, 31 March 2014 20:43 Go to previous message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
Team Foundation Server plugin for Eclipse appears to be a Microsoft product. It runs in Eclipse, but isn't built or maintained by Eclipse. These forums are for Eclipse developed tools. We don't have the knowledge of the Microsoft product to be able to help you. Your best bet it to contact the Microsoft support channels to get answers.
Previous Topic:Android app closes after choosing picture, why?
Next Topic:Eclipse Executable Cannot Find Companion Shared Library Error (Solution)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:09:59 GMT 2024