|Hibernate integration [message #1276894]
||Tue, 25 March 2014 06:50
| Karel Haruda
Registered: March 2014
a long time i could not run the hibernation on my server project. I found few solutions how to do it. But hibernate still did not run. Finally i solved by myself.
My solution is very simple. Here is my instructions to run hibernate on server project.
1) download hibernate distribution.
2) unzip it and copy all jars from \lib\required to your scout_server_folder\lib. The lib folder should be on same level as src folder or resources folder or META-INF folder. If lib folder does not exists create it a copy jars into.
3) In eclipse open view Package Explorer, open server project and refresh it and now you can see your lib folder and all jars inside.
4) Hibernate.cfg.xml file should be in same folder as server plugin.xml file (root of server project)
5) Now open plugin.xml in server project. Go to the runtime tab and in claspath section push Add button. In tree expand lib folder and select all your new jars and press Ok. Now on the left side (Exported packages) press Add button and add all packages which belong to hibernate (I added all availabe )
Now go to the build tab and in Binary build section check your lib directory (if is not checked) and also check hibernate.cfg.xml file.
6) You must also add driver for your SQL server. Process is same - download jar, add to lib directory (F5 refresh lib folder in package explorer) - open plugin.xml - add new jar to class path - add all packages to exported packages and check on build tab that your new jars are included (checked in lib folde) for binary build.
I hope that this will help to somebody ..
[Updated on: Tue, 25 March 2014 07:07]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01508 seconds