|Column Filter in TablePages when table is scrolled [message #1276356]
||Mon, 24 March 2014 12:57
|| Didier LALLEMAND
Registered: February 2014
Hi Scout Users,|
Firstly and before starting with my questions and my problems I have to congratulate all Scout Team for this great job !
I use Scout 3.9 (with RAP only, neither SWT nor Swing) on Linux system.
It seems that when I want to filter values in a TablePage (right clic on header column and "Column filter..."), the form that appears does not give the good values if the table (with a lot of columns) is scrolled on the right.
Scout 3.9 with RAP (neither Swing nor SWT) / Linux
|Re: Column Filter in TablePages when table is scrolled [message #1384329 is a reply to message #1332545]
||Wed, 28 May 2014 18:32
| Jeremie Bresson
Registered: October 2011
Sorry for the late answer (*) and thank you for your message.
Tested with Scout Luna RC1:
- org.eclipse.rap.rwt.osgi 184.108.40.20640124-1321
- org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench 220.127.116.1140212-1749
- org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.rap.theme.rayo.mobile 18.104.22.16840520-1318
- org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.rap.mobile 22.214.171.12440520-1318
- org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.rap.theme.rayo 126.96.36.19940520-1318
- org.eclipse.rap.ui 188.8.131.5231210-1030
- org.eclipse.scout.svg.ui.rap 184.108.40.20640520-1318
- org.eclipse.rap.ui.forms 220.127.116.1140512-0919
- org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.rap 18.104.22.16840521-1250
- org.eclipse.rap.jface.databinding 22.214.171.12431210-1030
- org.eclipse.rap.rwt 126.96.36.19940520-1615
- org.eclipse.rap.jface 188.8.131.5240306-1341
I could observe similar behavior:
If I click only with right-click, I never get the "Column filter" menu Item.
If I once click with the left button of the mouse, it changes the sort order (the table is ordered by this column). After that, in the context menu (right click), I get the Menu Item "Column filter" but the filter windows is opened for the column that was clicked previously with the left click, independently from where the right click occurs.
Both menus open this filter window:
I will try to ask the Scout RT development team. I hope there is a solution.
(*) am I currently really busy in the scout project I am involved in. I do not have enough time for the Eclipse Scout community.
[Updated on: Wed, 28 May 2014 19:10]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.09239 seconds