|Re: Column Filter in TablePages when table is scrolled [message #1384329 is a reply to message #1332545]
||Wed, 28 May 2014 18:32
| Jeremie Bresson
Registered: October 2011
Sorry for the late answer (*) and thank you for your message.
Tested with Scout Luna RC1:
- org.eclipse.rap.rwt.osgi 18.104.22.16840124-1321
- org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench 22.214.171.12440212-1749
- org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.rap.theme.rayo.mobile 126.96.36.19940520-1318
- org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.rap.mobile 188.8.131.5240520-1318
- org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.rap.theme.rayo 184.108.40.20640520-1318
- org.eclipse.rap.ui 220.127.116.1131210-1030
- org.eclipse.scout.svg.ui.rap 18.104.22.16840520-1318
- org.eclipse.rap.ui.forms 22.214.171.12440512-0919
- org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.rap 126.96.36.19940521-1250
- org.eclipse.rap.jface.databinding 188.8.131.5231210-1030
- org.eclipse.rap.rwt 184.108.40.20640520-1615
- org.eclipse.rap.jface 220.127.116.1140306-1341
I could observe similar behavior:
If I click only with right-click, I never get the "Column filter" menu Item.
If I once click with the left button of the mouse, it changes the sort order (the table is ordered by this column). After that, in the context menu (right click), I get the Menu Item "Column filter" but the filter windows is opened for the column that was clicked previously with the left click, independently from where the right click occurs.
Both menus open this filter window:
I will try to ask the Scout RT development team. I hope there is a solution.
(*) am I currently really busy in the scout project I am involved in. I do not have enough time for the Eclipse Scout community.
[Updated on: Wed, 28 May 2014 19:10]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02346 seconds