Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Reconfigure and Autotools submenu items disabled(Autotools)
Reconfigure and Autotools submenu items disabled [message #1275816] Sun, 23 March 2014 17:43
s cl is currently offline s clFriend
Hi,

I have an Autotools C project from existing resources. When right-clicking on the project the well known project context menu appears with the item 'Reconfigure' and the 'Autotools' submenu. For no obvious reasons these items are disabled. When restarting Eclipse the Reconfigure item is enabled, but clicking it causes an error message like 'The operation is not enabled.' The Error log view doesn't tell me anything useful. Reconfiguring my project in a terminal window works fine and I also can build then from within Eclipse.
I also have other Autotools C projects in my workspace which were created and configured the same way and both menu items are enabled there.
Can somebody give me a hint where I can look for the cause or how I can make these menu items work?

My system is Debian Testing, Eclipse Kepler SP1 with the latest updates, CDT 8.3. It's the Eclipse C/C++ distro from the Eclipse download site without additional plug-ins.

Thank you in advance.
Previous Topic:Survey Useful Plugins for CDT?
Next Topic:binary not found
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 22:40:31 GMT 2024