Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AspectJ » Problem exporting ajdt file
Problem exporting ajdt file [message #1272679] Tue, 18 March 2014 13:31 Go to next message
antonio vazquez is currently offline antonio vazquezFriend
Hello, I have a problem exporting and importing my ajdt project.

I have created an ajdt project. In it, i have copied my working aspectj from another project. What I want to do is exporting this aspectj to a .jar file (I have use jar file and jar file with AspectJ support) and later in my project import this .jar and that the aspectj works.
To import into the project I go to properties -> AspectJ Build -> Aspect Path ->Add External Jar and I select the created .jar.
The problem is that my code is not being controlled by the AspectJ I have in the jar. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your attention
Re: Problem exporting ajdt file [message #1272860 is a reply to message #1272679] Wed, 19 March 2014 00:09 Go to previous message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
First, make sure that all of the class files that you need really are in the jar file.
Also, make sure that inside of Eclipse, you can see all of the class files in the aspect jar.

Most likely, this is a problem that you are not exporting everything that you need to.
Previous Topic:Problem with AspectJ fast-matching
Next Topic:[Question]Compile log in linux env / diff tools...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:58:56 GMT 2024