Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » [p2] maven tycho not able to identify target platform
[p2] maven tycho not able to identify target platform [message #1267823] Sun, 09 March 2014 16:48
darshan thakkar is currently offline darshan thakkarFriend
I am new at using tycho and p2 repositories for maven builds.

I have setup eclipse v3.8.2 as p2 repository in my pom.xml file. (I did this by downloading eclipse installer and manually creating p2 repository out of it with the help of command org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher. I had to do this since I do not have access to internet on my build server)

It has org.eclipse.swt plugin for each target platform e.g. windows, linux etc...Issue is I have set target platform correctly in my pom (linux.gtk.x86) however, build is not able to identify which specific plugin to choose. Due to this it is resulting in build error. I do not understand why build is not downloading org.eclipse.swt.linux.gtk.x86.jar from the configured eclipse p2 repository. What am I missing?

I am using jdk 1.6, eclipse v3.8.2. It used to work with eclipse v3.7. But when I migrated from v3.7 to v3.8; it is not working anymore. The only difference between eclipse v3.7 and eclipse v3.8.2 p2 repository structure is that v3.7 p2 repository had 3 folders:features, plugins and binary; however v3.8.2 only has features and plugins folders. Please advice.

Let me know in case more details are required.
Previous Topic:Updating the org.eclipse.osgi bundle only
Next Topic:Call OSGi console commands programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:02:16 GMT 2024