|Lead Android Developer - Wearable Technologies [message #1266709]
||Fri, 07 March 2014 21:32
| Daniel Parrillo
Registered: January 2011
Location: New York City - Manhattan |
Our client provides the building blocks to create customizable and scalable digital eyewear business applications. The client has created the first wearable platform that accelerates the development of cloud-based digital eyewear applications. Their development environment allows them to build applications that integrate with enterprise backend services and a variety of API plug-ins. These capabilities enhance the user experience for the deskless workers that utilize their applications.
The client is looking for out-of-the-box thinkers -- those creative individuals that can help us build a new and improved workplace environment. As a wearable first company, they are looking for futurists with a passion for optimizing the way things are, the vision to see the way things should be, and the ability to build that future now.
They are looking for entrepreneurial individuals that want to get their hands dirty building out their dreams by tackling tough problems in computer vision, OpenGL, machine learning, and wireless sensors.
Lead ANDROID DEVELOPER
Our client is building software for the interface of the future. It just so happens, most of these digital eyewear devices are running Android SDK.
This Lead Android Developer, as part of our foundational team, will be instrumental in developing industry leading digital eyewear applications for the deskless workplace. Our client is looking for someone who can build scalable and agile applications with development experience in enterprise software, API's, and cloud-based applications. You will be focused on user interface design and integration with revolutionary new hardware. You will be working to optimize solutions to leverage sensors and gesture driven interfaces. . We're looking for someone who knows Android so well they can build it from scratch.
* Successfully used Android SDK to built scalable and agile applications and lead successful implementations of digital eyewear applications for the deskless workplace = from scratch.
* Ideal candidate will be
* Knowledgeable or interested in future of IoT and sensors, and knowledgeable of current trends in wearable technologies
* Experienced in how to best leverage third party APIs and connect with outside enterprise databases (i.e. SAP, ERP / CRM systems, etc.)
* Knowledge of computer vision or machine learning
* Any experienced in digital eyewear devices running Android SDK, Augmented Reality, a keen understanding of OpenCV is desired
* Candidates that are proficient in various protocols and data formats, including REST, JSON with expertise in security (including OAuth and SSL)
* Any experience with various embedded systems and hardware technologies like Bluetooth and Wifi are all MAJOR pluses!!
Send chronological resume to:
Daniel Parrillo Strategi LLC - Union Square, San Francisco Officially certified as an LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTBE) through the NGLCC Supplier Diversity Initiative.
SF Job Recruiting Examiner: http://www.examiner.com/x-19521-SF-Job-Recruiting-Examiner
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/strategi
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02509 seconds