Le 05/03/2014 14:22, Bernard Chabot a écrit :
> I followed the "Hello World" Sirius project sample with great interest :
> But the tutorial do not explain which operation are required to create a
> tool for edge creation ...
You fill find some information and sample about EdgeCreationDescription
in the previous topic of the forum  
> Is somebody help me to create such a tool ?
> I want to be able to graphically draw the edge "father" between (a man
> or a woman) and a man
You have to:
* create an EdgeCreationDescription,
* set an id (and optionally a label)
* select the fatherEdge mapping (the possible source and target mappings
are referenced in the mapping).
* add a Change Context element to the Init Edge Creation Node
* set its browse expression: var:source (the source semantic element is
the element you want to modify)
* add a Set Value child to the Change Context
* set its feature name: feature:father
* set its value expression: var:target (the second clicked element is