|Re: What would you like to see in Hudson 3.2? [message #1262584 is a reply to message #1262511]
||Mon, 03 March 2014 20:00
|| Jonathan Dumont
Registered: March 2011
I will may propose things which already exist, but I try :
- Support the latest version of Maven
- In our teams, we currently use the 'CI Game' plugin, and it's really efficient to involve our developers. It's working, but not really maintained. This can may be included in the Team features ?
- Hudson should be able to offer a new graphical view or graphical editor to display how the builds are organised. This may be useful with cascading jobs, or jobs matrix.
- An other interesting kind of view should be a 'calendar' with different agendas (one per team, per project ... ) to have a dashboard with all the things that can trigger a build (an alarm, an SCM pool, etc.)
- Add a mechanism to manage the requirements traceability, to see all the requirements covered by a build, tag them, etc.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.05582 seconds