Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] How to activate the "Acceleo Model To Text" context menu?
[Acceleo] How to activate the "Acceleo Model To Text" context menu? [message #1249955] Tue, 18 February 2014 20:12 Go to next message
Luís de Sousa is currently offline Luís de SousaFriend
Hello again,

I'm trying to create UI plugins in Eclipse 4.3; the generation of the dropin file seems to go well. Problem is: I don't have the "Acceleo Model To Text" context menu to call the generation item. How can I activate or enable it?

Thank you.
Re: [Acceleo] How to activate the "Acceleo Model To Text" context menu? [message #1251863 is a reply to message #1249955] Thu, 20 February 2014 17:34 Go to previous message
Luís de Sousa is currently offline Luís de SousaFriend
I'm able to create an update site from the UI launcher project and then install the plugin from there. This way the "Acceleo Model To Text" context menu is automatically integrated in Eclipse. For now this workaround is enough for my needs.

In any case, there is likely something missing in the UI launcher documentation.
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] Generation no longer works after upgrade to Eclipse 4.3
Next Topic:Ant Script for Acceleo Compiler to generate EMTL files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:08:49 GMT 2024