Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » NoClassDefFoundError for imported package(NoClassDefFoundError for imported package)
NoClassDefFoundError for imported package [message #1243164] Mon, 10 February 2014 16:00 Go to next message
Hao Xie is currently offline Hao XieFriend
I am developing two plugins: A and B.

Plugin A depends on Plugin B. Plugin B exports the needed class and Plugin A imports the class. Also I list Plugin B as required bundle for Plugin A.

When I run on debug mode, the two plugins worked perfect. However, after I generated the two plugins/fragements and put them into eclipse, a "NoClassDefFFoundError" was shown. Plugin A failed find the needed class in Plugin B.

Thank you for any suggestions and helps.
Re: NoClassDefFoundError for imported package [message #1257218 is a reply to message #1243164] Wed, 26 February 2014 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jonathan Dumont is currently offline Jonathan DumontFriend
Are you building two plugins A and B or one of them is a fragment ?

Another idea is may to verify if the B plugin is correctly started.
Re: NoClassDefFoundError for imported package [message #1259639 is a reply to message #1243164] Fri, 28 February 2014 16:29 Go to previous message
Hao Xie is currently offline Hao XieFriend
I found my problem. After I created plugins A and B, I directly put them in the plugin folder. Instead, I should put them in dropin folder.
Previous Topic:Add a console view in RCP(eclipse indigo-3.7)
Next Topic:How to interactively waiting for background jobs? [solved]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:01:32 GMT 2024