It took bit longer than I expected, but new Tycho build 0.3.0-DEV-1819
has been finally deployed to repository.sonatype.org and you can
download distribution from . You can always find the current DEV
build in .
Please note that in order to fix one of the bugs (MNGECLIPSE-1053) I had
to completely rewrite the way tycho calculates set of project
dependencies. The new behaviour should be much closer to what PDE does
but keep an eye on unexpected classpath problems.
New in this build
* added support for Junit 4 (MNGECLIPSE-1031)
* fixed handling of relative paths in .link files (MNGECLIPSE-1046)
* internal error building bundles without . source folder
* extra compile-time dependencies (MNGECLIPSE-1053)
* bin.excludes is ignored (MNGECLIPSE-1007)