Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Would like to have a different version of HTTP Server(Want to match screen of tutorial I'm working through)
Would like to have a different version of HTTP Server [message #1241852] Sat, 08 February 2014 16:47 Go to next message
Michael Clagett is currently offline Michael ClagettFriend
Hi -

Total newcomer. I installed the Web Tools project yesterday in an effort to set up a Dojo programming capability in Eclipse (I will be working on generating Dojo code from the Acceleo model-to-text tool). I was working through a tutorial and when we got to the screen for setting up an HTTP server, when I clicked the New Runtime button from the New Static Web Project screen, the list of options that comes up for me is much more limited than what I'm seeing in the tutorial screen. I basically have only one category -- Basic, with HTTP Preview, HTTP Server and J2EE Preview choices. The tutorial's list includes the following additional categories: HTTP, IBM, JBoss, ObjectWeb and Oracle and the tutorial is selecting HTTP Server from the HTTP category.

I would like to follow along exactly with the tutorial as far as is practically possible. So I'm wondering how to add these additional options to my Server Runtime Environment choices -- or at the very least the HTTP Server one that appears under the HTTP category. Any assistance that anyone can provide would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Mike
Re: Would like to have a different version of HTTP Server [message #1243189 is a reply to message #1241852] Mon, 10 February 2014 16:48 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You might have overlooked installing the "JST Server Adapters Extensions" feature from the Update Site.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform

[Updated on: Mon, 10 February 2014 16:48]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Deployment assembly failed on Juno
Next Topic:WTP Incubation project status
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:37:34 GMT 2024