Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Table Footer to be present st the end of every page
Table Footer to be present st the end of every page [message #1237395] Wed, 29 January 2014 15:53 Go to next message
Sofiya Niaz is currently offline Sofiya NiazFriend
I am trying to have a table footer generated on each page of my report when exported to pdf. I have a table that spans many pages and currently the table footer appears only at the last page, right beneath the table.

On reading various suggestions, I tried setting an interval on the table so it splits the rows and I may have a way then to get the table footer display at the end of every page but when I do set the interval and run the report, I get the following error

"An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Setting a numeric interval on a column with type String is not supported. "

Is there a way I can get around this? I tried grouping on a column with integer value and setting the interval and still the same error.

I know that the master page helps with having the footer generated on every page but the issue in my case is that I want many elements to be present in my footer and the most suitable option is to have it in a Grid. This Grid can be present on the Master Page but unless the Content-Type is "HTML", the information on master page cannot be exported to pdf and content-type HTML can only be set for Text and nothing else so far that I have seen.

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Re: Table Footer to be present st the end of every page [message #1240857 is a reply to message #1237395] Fri, 07 February 2014 06:27 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Can you attach your design or a sample with the sample database showing what you're doing (when using the integer value)

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:show percentage instead of value on bar chart label
Next Topic:BIRT (EPL) licensing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:19:12 GMT 2024