Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Manipulate getExportedObjects from third party DSL
Manipulate getExportedObjects from third party DSL [message #1234181] Tue, 21 January 2014 12:19 Go to next message
Kevin Wiedener is currently offline Kevin WiedenerFriend
Hi,

by default the name attribute of grammar objects is used to identify the "Exported Object" of a DSL. According to the documentation this can be changed by binding (IQualifiedNameProvider).

Unfortunately I'm not able to modify the injection bindings of the DSL (it is a third party DSL which I'm not allowed to modify), but need to reference to grammar objects without a name attribute but an ID.

How can this be achieved? I need to manipulate the "Exported Object" of the third party DSL in order to access the "non-named" grammar objects there.

Many thanks for your help
Kev
Re: Manipulate getExportedObjects from third party DSL [message #1234186 is a reply to message #1234181] Tue, 21 January 2014 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

this is not possible afaik.

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Manipulate getExportedObjects from third party DSL [message #1235898 is a reply to message #1234186] Sat, 25 January 2014 16:21 Go to previous message
Vlad Gheorghe is currently offline Vlad GheorgheFriend
Hello,

I was just wondering - would it be possible to create another language plugin (say DSL2) that defines a variation of the base DSL ?

DSL2 would contain a Runtime Module that extends DSLRuntimeModule, and binds the desired implementation of IQualifiedNameProvider.

Regards
Vlad Gheorghe

Previous Topic:Multiline comments Xtext
Next Topic:[solved] On demand triggering of validation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:11:36 GMT 2024