Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Hudson » Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson(Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson)
Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1232150] Thu, 16 January 2014 10:06 Go to next message
Arunkumar chinnaswamy is currently offline Arunkumar chinnaswamyFriend
Hi,

I have enabled the "Test Result" for jobs. If i click on test cases, it is landing to tomcat webserver Page. It is not providing the results when i click on test cases link.

Is there any plugins to be deployed. Please let us know.

Thanks
Arun.
Re: Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1232300 is a reply to message #1232150] Thu, 16 January 2014 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
No you don't need any plugin. For example see this test result http://ci.hudson-ci.org/job/core.hudson_core/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

Could be a server URL configuration error. Go to Manage Hudson -> System Configuration -> E-mail Notification and check the URL specified in the Hudson URL field is correct. This field should have the exact URL you use to access Hudson main page.

Re: Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1233328 is a reply to message #1232300] Sun, 19 January 2014 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
I have checked the configuration URL. It looks to be fine.Still i am getting the same page. How Can i see the configuration of the job you shared?.

Thanks
Arun.
Re: Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1234751 is a reply to message #1233328] Wed, 22 January 2014 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
You can look at the configuration in the sandbox which runs (3.1.2-SNAPSHOT)

http://ci.hudson-ci.org/sandbox/job/core.hudson_core/configure
Re: Java Test Result drill down not working in hudson [message #1235001 is a reply to message #1234751] Thu, 23 January 2014 10:07 Go to previous message
I am able to see the test results. Thanks a lot for your help.
Previous Topic:Order jobs by status
Next Topic:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 27 13:45:31 GMT 2016