Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » m2e: repository search does not work
m2e: repository search does not work [message #1230527] Sun, 12 January 2014 08:38 Go to next message
Fabian Zehner is currently offline Fabian ZehnerFriend
Good morning everybody,

I'm running Eclipse Kepler (20130919-0819) with the built-in Maven Integration plugin m2e (1.4.0.20130601-0317) on Win 8.1 Pro, 64bit.

When I'm setting up a new (simple) Maven Project (Ctrl + N, Maven Project, tick Create a simple Project (skip archetype selection)) and then try to Browse for the necessary Parent Project (see attached screenshot) m2e always returns 0 search results, regardless of the entered needle (I type it into the text field Enter groupId, artifiactId or sha1 prefix or pattern).
index.php/fa/17217/0/

This is the case even though the Maven Repositories-view shows that the required package is actually accessible for me (de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core-asl) - in the local repository (because I have downloaded the POM manually) as well as in the central repository. I already updated the repositories and rebuilt their respective index (which seemed to have been the solution for every similar forum enquiry I found).

Any suggestion? Setting up Eclipse as well as m2e again did not work.

Thanks a lot,
Fabian
Re: m2e: repository search does not work [message #1230807 is a reply to message #1230527] Mon, 13 January 2014 05:35 Go to previous message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 01/12/2014 01:37 PM, Fabian Zehner wrote:
> Good morning everybody,
>
> I'm running Eclipse Kepler (20130919-0819) with the built-in Maven Integration plugin m2e (1.4.0.20130601-0317) on Win 8.1 Pro, 64bit.
>
> When I'm setting up a new (simple) Maven Project (Ctrl + N, Maven Project, tick Create a simple Project (skip archetype selection)) and then try to Browse for the necessary Parent Project (see attached screenshot) m2e always returns 0 search results, regardless of the entered needle (I type it into the text field Enter groupId, artifiactId or sha1 prefix or pattern).
>
>
> This is the case even though the Maven Repositories-view shows that the required package is actually accessible for me (de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core-asl) - in the local repository (because I have downloaded the POM manually) as well as in the central repository. I already updated the repositories and rebuilt their respective index (which seemed to have been the solution for every similar forum enquiry I found).
>
> Any suggestion? Setting up Eclipse as well as m2e again did not work.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Fabian
>

m2e is supported separately via a mailing list (m2e-users@xxxxxxxx).

https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/m2e-users
Previous Topic:Error while running c++ program in eclipse juno.
Next Topic:sunJCE_provider problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:54:37 GMT 2024