Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » RowHeader right click on resizer
RowHeader right click on resizer [message #1228087] Mon, 06 January 2014 11:20 Go to next message
prototyp 144 is currently offline prototyp 144Friend
Dear Communitiy,

my question / problem is the following:

When right clicking on my NatTable's RowHeader i'd like to select the underneath row and show a context menu with some actions for the selected row/rows. Working quiet well (for a well placed click) so far. Smile

But when the user right clicks on the row header and there on the place where the size incrementor is displayed there is no selection event, which is from my point correct (which to select? both?). But now the row header context menu pops up and shows all action corresponding to a selected row, which is of course, not selected.

In the column header it is not possible, maybe becaus the seperator is used for some other actions anyway.

Now my question: how to avoid this 'misbehaviour'?

Thanks in advance!

Your p
Re: RowHeader right click on resizer [message #1228157 is a reply to message #1228087] Mon, 06 January 2014 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Did you create a custom action for selecting and opening the context menu? If so you could check the mouse cursor to be null to proceed and otherwise skip.
Re: RowHeader right click on resizer [message #1228424 is a reply to message #1228157] Tue, 07 January 2014 07:55 Go to previous message
prototyp 144 is currently offline prototyp 144Friend
Thanks Dirk, this solved it.

Sorry for that cheap question and keep on going, doing great stuff. Smile

Your p
Previous Topic:Change numbering of the rows
Next Topic:Column and Row Index Issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:12:03 GMT 2024